Jumpsuit: Camp David c/o | Denim Jacket: Old Navy | Shoes: Target | Purse: Target (old) similar here and here | Earrings: Nickel and Suede | Necklace: Dallas Market similar here | Ring: Silpada (old) similar here | Sunglasses: Charming Charlie (old) similar here
Jumpsuits are popping up pretty much everywhere y'all! And I'm saying that you should go for it. They are a great piece to update every wardrobe. It's a great piece to wear to a wedding or even with a jean jacket for an everyday look, is great too! There are tons of different styles of jumpsuits for every occasion and I'm here to make it easy to identify!
The issue I hear most when it comes to jumpsuits is how weird they can fit! Like the torso is too short, or the legs are too tight, or the proportions are weird...I get it. But it's just like buying a dress or even like riding a bike! Okay more like the dress, than a bike. You get the idea though. You pick dresses to enhance your shape, same goes for jumpsuits. I'm a curvy petite gal, and hold my weight in the bottom so I need to create a look where the eye goes up and the legs don't fit too tight. So when I spotted this stripe jumpsuit with the off the shoulder detail and wide leg, I knew it would be such great piece that I will wear a bunch!
So, here's my tips on how to figure out what kind of jumpsuit is just right for you! Are you ready!?
1. Take your measurements...yep! Your bust, waist, hips, and shoulders!
2. Identify the largest of the numbers. This number just helps identify your new mission to shop.
3. The new mission, is to create an hour glass shape. So, the new goal is to "balance out" the largest area (sounds harsh, but hold tight).
4. Identify the things that bring the eye either up or down depending on that area from #2.
5. BUY all of those things! That bring out and showcase your best features!
Now, I know I just through a bunch of goodness at you! But, I'd love to know what you think about jumpsuits and what style you like best!