Town Center: Spring Events
When it comes to bridal and baby showers I feel like our calendars fill up faster with those than our outfits allow. So, when I stopped into Brooks Brothers for the first time last year and was pleasantly surprised when I found their gorgeous women's clothing. And when I stopped in a few weeks ago to pull looks for The Mission Project's news segment I fell in love with their current women's collection. I couldn't stop thinking about them so I just hard to share these looks from Brooks Brothers at Town Center.
The poppy dress caught my attention immediately. The pattern is just too fun and the classic cut just make it amazing! The fabric is so soft and comfy too! I would definitely recommend this beautiful number to any bridal or baby shower this summer!
And this two piece navy set - was just too cute to not try on. I love how structured and luxurious these pieces are. And the bright embroidery on the sleeves and hem of the skirt is just too sassy! I love how these look together and I know they would look great broken up too. The skirt could totally be worn with a white button down shirt for sure. AND the navy top could be worn with white jeans, light wash jeans or even an orange skirt to rock it more casually.
I love these looks and know they'll be perfect for all the fun spring events! I then was talking with the manager Susie about the collection and she told me the Brooks Brothers creative director is Zac Posen! If you have no idea who that is, it's okay. He's an amazing fashion designer that has created some of your favorite red carpet looks, I'm just sure of it. So it makes so much sense on why these pieces fit and lay the way that they do. I mean it's Brooks Brothers so the quality and fabrication are all ways perfection, but the creativity and attention detail is just outstanding.
Now on to Mother's Day! I put together a few of my favorite items that are just perfect for your mama!
- A volcano candle from Antropologie is always a good choice. Here are some gorgeous options: 1/2/3
- Perfume from Sephora! The little sample packs are my favorite. Mom gets to pick her favorite scent and go back and pick up a full size bottle!
- If treating her to brunch is more your speed, I highly recommend North and La Bodega to make her feel the most special.
- Or if you're thinking a beautiful piece of jewelry is up her alley. This stackable ring collection from Helzberg is to die for.
- Is she a fabulous cook!? Williams Sonoma always has the best new recipes and tools to make her excited to try something new.
- If you're on a tight budget pop over to Trader Joe's and pick up a bouquet of the hydrangeas. Grab a vase and some water, cut them down so the bloom almost rest on the top of the vase and your good to go.
- And last but not least, the card! You always need to get a card. Paper Source is always my favorite place to go. They have such original cards that look like artwork and they have the cutest little gifts too!
I'm sure she will love whatever you find for her!
This Saturday I will be hosting a fashion show at Macy's to showcase Mom and Daughter spring looks! It's been so fun putting together the trendy and classic looks for the show. There will makeovers and giveaways galore! Be sure to come in to check out the looks and enjoy the music, make up, fashion, oh and handbag giveaway too!