1. Nest Holiday candle, $44, Feng, TCC - this is one of those candles that will make any hostess smile when you walk in the door. The boxes of these candles are so gorgeous you don't even need to wrap them! (score).
5. Lucite Tray, $80, Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams, TCC - Okay I have a sick obsession with lucite things. Seriously. Ask my friend Lane. It's a real deal. And this tray is just gorg and is needed on everyone's coffee table with some chic coffee table books.
6. Leather iPhone case, $32, Anthropologie, TCP - Who doesn't love a unique phone case, and one that holds cards, hello! Awesome! I love that this particular one feels a little bit more masculine, so hey, another gift for the dudes! Win!
8. Metal Sculpture, $75, Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams, TCC - who has that fancy friend that has everything and a super cool home!? I know me too. Well I think this would be super cool on their coffee table or on their book shelf styled on a stack of cute books. Don't you think!?
9. Capri candle, $28, Anthropologie, TCP - If you don't already own one of these candles. Do yourself a favorite and buy this for yourself. It's worth it and trust me, you'll love it. Oh and this is also a super great hostess gift too!
10. Pineapple tumbler & shot glasses, $69, $45, Arhaus, TCC - CAN'T get over these! I literally thought of 10 people that would adore these this holiday! I mean how freakin' cute! And you can make cocktails with them! Heck yes! Would I actually use these to make cocktails with? Probs not. But, no one has to know;)
11. Tea Towels, $18, Paper Source, TCC - Love these for guest bath rooms and even in the kitchen too! Paper Source is always my go to for knick knacky presents and these are just too cute tied around a nice bottle of wine. Also, another great hostess gift!
12. Apple watch, $659, Apple, TCC - I mean this is the Home AND Tech gift guide, right!? Well then I had to include one of the coolest techiest gifts of 2015! I have to say it is really cool and there are so many different options starting around $400. I would at least go test this out at the Apple Store. I bet you could think of at least one person that would absolutely love it!
*I want to thank the Town Center team for partnering with me on these gift guide posts! I will be posting every Wednesday through the Holiday Season with a new one every week!