Town Center: Shopping at SuitSupply
Suitsupply has made its way to Town Center Crossing y'all! The store is incredibly stunning and so is their menswear! I broughtKevin into the Suitsupply store to get the full experience of everything they have to offer and find some gorgeous pieces for him too!
This place is a total dream!!! The space is so full of stunning suits, shoes, bags, ties, shirts, coats, anything your guy could need! We were blown away by all the styles and color options available in-store. They offer avariety of fits for suits, shirts, and everyday menswear too! Kevin has a more athletic body and he really liked the way the Sienna Suit in the Grey Plain fabric fit him best. It was really fun getting to watch him check out the pieces, and get help from Rachel! She was able to find the perfect suit for Kevin by asking him a few questions and was able to find out his style quickly! I just asked him what he thought of shopping at Suitsupply, and here's what he had to say about his experience at Suitsupply.
"It was so fun! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly! They made me consider new options that I normally wouldn't have thought I'd like. Oh and they gave me a beer. I also felt comfortable too." - Kevin Fore aka best husband and good sport!
One thing I loved aboutRachel (our stylist) was how she styled a brown and orange tie with the gray suit (like seriously was mind blown by this). Personally y'all know I love a good color combo, and this was definitely a first for Kev and me both! And we loved the combo together! It was really fun to see all the options and play around to create his look!
I loved shopping at Suitsupply for Kevin (as he never asks for anything, it was fun to make this about him), and wanted to put together a list of a few reasons why Suitsupply is so wonderful!!
GREAT OPTIONS: The one-on-one service they create to find the perfect fitting suit in all of their vast fabric options, it’s uncanny! I feel like the options are limitless!
IN-HOUSE TAILORING: You can get your suit and clothing items tailored to your specific liking from their in-house tailor. Their tailors are quick, so they have about a 3-5 day turnaround. Which is amazingly quick!
CUSTOM: You can get custom-made suits! This is a great option for any guy that has a hard time finding the perfect-fitting suit. Oh, and this goes for shirts too!
Now if you're wondering if you or your guy need to pop in, here are few reasons why you definitely do need to b-line it to Suitsupply:
1. If you need a suit for a wedding as groom or even a guest. They have killer eveningwear options! Like this gorgeous navy and black tux, or even this classic black tuxedo is a great staple for any guy’s wardrobe. And he'll be so grateful to have it when he needs it!
2. If your son or someone you know is graduating college and needs to get his very first interview suit, the Blue Line is a great place to start at $399. He can then re-wear the pieces individually over and over again. Like, he could just wear slacks with a shirt and a tie (for work), and then wear a great jacket with a nice shirt and jeans for a date night look. That way your dollar gets stretched, and you look fabulous too!
3. If your husband's / beau's suits and work clothes aren't cutting it anymore. Like they've been working for a while and are successful in their careers, have extra cash to spend on new suits or even suiting pieces that will definitely prolong their career. You know how the saying goes "you dress for the job you want"! I recommend going with a lightweight wool like the Napoli in Gray Stripe or even the Napoli in Navy Plain, too, as a good starting place.
4. If he wants to get some updated pieces for his wardrobe. If your love hasn't ventured out since wide lapels and double breasted blazers were HOT (I still love them, and Suitsupply does too, but just in a more refined way). Then I definitely recommend going in to try on their styles like Sienna for the more athletic build, or the Hartford for a classic style for any body type. And just go and check out the new updated pieces for work and play.
5. If you need a gift for your love. The quality of everything they carry is outstanding! They carry giftable items too. Like the checkers set (Kevin loved it), these gray and brown leather card holders I loved, and of course a new plaid coat (Kevin loved this too) or even a stellar jacket is always a good gift too!
I was so blown away by how much fun we had shopping at Suitsupply! Their styling is on point. It's not too young or too old, or too trendy either. Their quality is impeccable and the options to find something for every need is evident. We had a total blast and I can't wait to go back soon! Their storefront is located in Town Center Crossing on the south side of Roe in between L.L. Bean and Charming Charlie.
*This post was sponsored by Town Center Plaza and Town Center Crossing, all opinions thoughts are my own.
Be sure to follow along: