Plan a New Orleans Bachelorette Party
When one of my pledge sisters got engaged and her maids-of-honor decided on New Orleans for the bachelorette trip, I'd never been, I knew I'd have to go! They really did such an amazing job planning every moment of our weekend, I cannot take a single ounce of credit. But, because it was such an incredible trip, I wanted to share it with y'all! Scroll through some of my favorite photos from the weekend and all the details and tips on how to plan your next trip to New Orleans!
New Orleans Bachelorette Weekend
Prep for the Bachelorette Trip:
- Download Apps: Venmo, Uber, Lyft, Google Maps
- Look at the temperatures of when you'll be in town, for packing and the overall trip prep.
- Bring some Pepto or Tums, Ibuprofen, and Granola Bars too.
- Watch moves: Bridesmaids and Girls Trip
What to Pack:
- Casual and light weight layers (see more below)
- Nice outfit for brunch on Saturday
- Chic and comfortable shoes
- Little cross body purse
- Statement earrings
- Make Up, Dry Shampoo, Hair Spray, and all the normal toiletries.
Where we Stayed:
- Hilton New Orleans Riverside - The location is downtown and was close to everything we went too.
What we Enjoyed:
- Brunch at Willa Jean: the group that arrived early went on Friday for brunch, I went on Sunday before flying home. I enjoyed a latte, the avocado toast, and the milk & cookies! And snagged the cutest frose y'all tee too! So get the frose!
- Dinner at Marigny Brasserie: We all shared the truffle fries, fried pickles, crab cake, fried green tomatoes, and I ordered the shrimp and grits as my entree and LOVED it!
- Frenchman Street: great live jazz, little cocktail bars, it's similar to Bourbon Street, just not as wild!
- Cafe Du Monde: This is where you want to go to get our beignet fix! They're delicious and I wish I could have one now!
- Brunch at The Court of Two Sisters: buffet style with delicious southern dishes and the eggs benedict was my favorite!
- French Quarter: Tropical Isle for a Shark Attack or Hurricane, and just walking around scoping out the shops was the highlight of the trip for me!
- Lingerie Shower: back at the hotel!
- Pizza at the Hotel for dinner!
- Haunted Pub Crawl: Tujague's, Pirates Alley, This is where I learned so much about the history of New Orleans and was blown away!
- Bourbon Street: Cat's Meow was by far the best bar we went too, and wish we wouldn't have left! We might have sang our hearts out on stage to some Spice Girls!
- Hotel Monteleone: Popped into this gorgeous space and enjoyed the carousel bar tucked inside!
- Brennan's: We tried to get into without a reservation, didn't work out, but we scoped it out and it's STUNNING! I will have to take Kevin back, just to go there!
Here are some actual items I would take with me the next time around:
I hope this inspires you to take a trip to NOLA! And you enjoy every moment!