Nordstrom Sale: Dress Room Diaries
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access kicked off yesterday for Nordstrom Card holders! Now, I know I seem to get excited about pretty much any sale, what can I say, I like a good deal. But, this one is different because it's a pre-fall sale and the items are brand new for this coming fall. Ya dig!? So, unlike EVERY. OTHER. SALE. this one just happens to be on for BRAND NEW ITEMS. (que the excitement!) So, I got in as early as I could, and tried on a slew of great pieces. I was on the hunt for a black leather jacket, printed tops, and black booties, so you'll see a bunch of them below. Be sure to scroll ALL the way to the bottom to read my reviews on every item. Also, if you're wondering if I bought all of these items, I wish I did y'all. But unfortunately for me, I "only" grabbed a few of these items. I put a $$$ after each piece I grabbed below, incase you're curious. I'll also be shopping this sale a few more times, so let me know if there's anything you want to know more about.
TopShop Spliced Poplin Shirt $39.90
BP. Tie Front Blouse $31.90
Seychelles Dwelling Bootie $89.90
Blondo Nelli Waterproof Bootie $109.90
1. Cold Shoulder Tie Sleeve Sweatshirt $45.90 - I tried on a Large and preferred how the Medium fit. So, go with your normal size.
2. Tory Burch Frida Zip Around Leather Wallet $129.90 - It such a classic wallet that you'll use forever.
3. Vince Camuto Karinta Block Heel Bootie $99.90 - These fit true to size and have a comfortable block heel. It's a great pair of booties for now and early fall.
4. Zella Live In High Waist Leggings $35.90 - These come up to my natural waist and will be great to wear under dresses and with tunics this fall and winter, oh and workouts too! I'm wearing a Large and love how they feel. $$$
5. BP. Tie Front Blouse $31.90 - This top is great for summer and I would grab your regular size in it. It also comes in two more colors.
6. TopShop Stripe Colorblock Cardigan $56.90 - This long cardigan was surprisingly one of my favorite pieces I tried on. It runs HUGE! I tried on a size 6 and ordered a size 4, so I'll keep you posted. I plan on wearing this with black dresses and black jeans and a velvet tank this winter too! $$$
7. Treasure & Bond Leather Moto Jacket $219.90 - I thought I would love this leather jacket, but it was just to oversized for me. I tried on the Medium and would have gone with a Small. So if you want a more relaxed style, this one is perfect for you, just go down a size.
8. Hinge Ruffle Blouse $49.90 - This was an item I was excited to see in my dressing room, and was head over heels the second I tried it on. I tried on the Large and then loved how the Medium size fitted best. So, go with your regular size in this beauty. This comes in two other colors too! $$$
9. Free People 'Perfectly Victorian' Minidress $109.90 - This is one of the easiest dresses to wear. It's light weight and can be worn now with sandals and booties in the fall. I love how this dress has warm tone embroidered flowers on it too! $$$
10. Blondo Nelli Waterproof Bootie $109.90 - I almost grabbed this bootie in early spring, and have to say I love the updated silhouette. They are more chic and don't look as "comfortable" as they did in the past. So, if you're in the market, these are awesome!
11. Ted Baker London Textured Bar Faux Leather Crossbody Bag $105.90 - I always have an affection for the color fuchsia and this beauty caught my eye immediately! It's a great bag to just throw on when you've got tons to do!
12. Blank NYC Life Changer Moto Jacket $64.90 - This moto jacket is the faux leather version of the suede beauty I wore all last year. I tried on a Medium, and felt like this version fit was smaller than the one I own in a Medium. So, I would recommend going up a size in this jacket for sure. Also, I LOVED the gold hardware SO much!
13. Leith Blouson Sleeve Sweater $45.90 - I loved this sweater so much. I tried it on in a size Medium and loved it. It makes you super HOT, like I'm warm natured and noticed how hot I felt after only wearing it a few minutes. SO, come winter, it will be an awesome piece to throw on and know you won't get cold!
14. Pleione Pleat Inset French Terry Top $45.90 - This stripe top with a pleated peplum skirted hem, has a heavier weight to it and will be great for those chillier fall and winter days. It does run true to size, I just didn't love it on.
15. Hinge Barris Block Heel Bootie $79.90 - This had a very snug fit, and I would suggest going up a half size in these babies.
16. TopShop Spliced Poplin Shirt $39.90 - This off the shoulder top runs large and has a boxy fit to it. I ultimately didn't love it.
17. Nadri Trinity Pavé Ring $66.90 - I love the quality of this ring, and know it will be a piece you can wear everyday.
18. Halogen Leather Jacket $199.90 - This was my favorite pieces from the sale! I snagged it in a Medium, and truthfully wish it was there was a Medium and a half. As I did try on a Large, and it was way too big. But, I can't wait to wear it this fall! It's stunning! $$$
19. Kate Spade in a flash drop earrings $38.90 - I loved these beauties when I spotted them in the accessories sale! The MOD inspired design is so classic and timeless, I feel like these will always be relevant.
20. Pleione Tie Sleeve Poplin Blouse $45.90 - This black tunic was a definite surprise for me. I didn't think I'd like it as much I do. This skims over the hips, run true to size. I'm wearing a Medium for reference. It also comes in three other colors too!
21. Seychelles Dwelling Bootie $89.90 - These were super comfortable and loved how they felt on. They'll look best with cropped jeans and dresses right now, and with tights in the fall. They run true to size too.
22. BP. Lightweight Rib Stitch Cardigan $31.90 - I really liked this cardigan and I'm usually not a big fan of long cardigans on me, as I feel like they end up looking like bath robes...But this one hung perfectly! This color is sold out online, but is still available in 4 other colors.
23. Rebecca Minkoff Small Love Embroidered Nubuck Crossbody Bag $183.90 - This was one of the prettiest little bags I saw in the sale, and the suede felt so buttery and very high quality. It's tiny though, so you'll need to just toss a couple cards, your phone, and lip gloss when you take it out on the town!
I hope y'all enjoyed my dressing room diaries from the Nordstrom Sale! Let me know your favorite pieces you were able to grab below!