Duster: Camp David c/o | Tank: Ever Eve | Jeans: J.Crew Factory | Earrings: Sierra Winter | Belt: J.Crew (old) similar here | Pumps: J.Crew (old) similar here | Bag: LV 'Speedy' 35 | Watch: Apple Series 3
This post is a topic that I have been thinking about for awhile and I'm excited to share with y'all my favorite purchases (and gifts) from 2017! These are items that as soon as I got 'em I basically haven't taken them off. And I share this post to just let y'all know what my favorite items were that I got a lot of bang out of my buck on, and hope you have and will too!
1. My favorite items hands down has to be the Nordstrom black booties. Like, I haven't even missed my other pairs of booties. I kinda feel bad for them, but then again these are both chic and comfortable.
2. These high waisted jeans from J.Crew Factory get worn WAY too much! They are perfectly high, fitted, and have a great wash too.
3. This diaper bag from The Fawn Design has been my favorite thing that makes me feel both chic and mom, in one.
4. This quilted sweatshirt is incredible. Like, I just got it and have worn it every day since. It's long enough to cover my booty, soft enough to sleep in, and a stellar silhouette that it super cute too!
5. These stunning gold and turquoise earrings from Sierra Winter Jewelry. What I love about these is how boho and chic they are. I love to wear them with dressier pieces and casual too! The gold totally pops!
6. These black high waisted kick flare jeans have also been a well loved item this year! I love how thick they are and how I wear them with dressier and casual tops.
7. This crazy affordable lipgloss has been in every purse since I decided to just go for it a few months ago. It's matte enough that it doesn't come off on Bennett, but it also doesn't dry out my lips terribly either!
8. This lace tank is a no brainer. I was on a mad hunt a few months ago for the perfect black eye lash tank and found this one, and I've worn it a ridiculous amount of times since. It's so great to wear under every jacket and cardigan you've found this year.
9. These joggers from Kohl's are lived in basically daily. I'd been on the hunt for a pair that were breathable, warm, and kept a good shape. And these take the cake!
10. And finally this cargo jacket with elegant embroidery totally takes the cake! Y'all remember how obsessed I was with this thing. It's such a great piece to throw on with a tee and jeans or event over a dress with tall booties for a casual look.
I hope y'all enjoyed these pieces too! Did any of them stand out to you? Let me know in the comments below what your favorites where! And while you're at it, what was your favorite purchase of 2017?