One of my favorite sales of the year is literally just days away, yes days! This sale is the Nordstrom Sale, and I can't wait to tell you about it!! It is the best pre-fall sale around and the pieces they choose to include in this sale are ALWAYS the most popular pieces for the fall. It's like magic!
Now why do I think that you need to part take in this sale? Well, first of all it's a sale and a good one, the prices of these pieces are only this good when the season is over. And you definitely don't want miss these items as they quickly sell out, and don't restock until the sale is over. You heard it here! If there is something you want, grab it asap!
I totally forgot to mention that the sale starts on Thursday is for Nordstrom card holders ONLY! So if you don't have one, find a friend that does or email me and I will hook you up! But, if you don't have away to take part in the sale - it will be live for all shoppers on July 22 - August 8th. You'll be able to enjoy it for sure!
Here are my tips for you and how to navigate this sale:
1. Go through your fall wardrobe and honestly look at the quality and fit of it all. Do your sweaters have little holes or pills, what about our jeans, need a new size or wash? This is the time to invest in pieces that will stay with you all fall and winter.
2. Create a list of the items you need to replace and the pieces you need and fill in your wardrobe gaps. For me I know my bump is only going to get bigger from here, so I've got cardigans and loose sweaters on the radar for my after baby bod. Plus I'm loving this calf hair handbag and these booties and this pleated skirt too!
3. Know your budget, for real. Look at your accounts and be clear with yourself (and your spouse) about how much you want/can spend on your fall wardrobe. And then check out the #NSale!
4. Sort while you shop the sale. I like to sort by category and then sort the price to be lowest - highest. That way I can sort through each category and save the items I love and stay focused. I also recommend pre-shopping through the Nordstrom Sale catalog to see what items strike your fancy! So when the sale goes live, you already know what to hunt for.
5. Think of others, and if there's anything you need to grab for something coming up. Like birthdays, showers, special events and I'll be scoping out the gifts for the baby showers we've got coming up this summer. And maybe a birthday present for myself;)
So now onto the sale! I cannot wait to get my booty in the store on Thursday! How about you!?
If you're not so into the whole shopping thing, but want to know what pieces you need for fall I've got just the option for you! I'm running a special offer for the #NSale!
Fall Wardrobe Refresh (1 hour) $75 + #NSale items cost + Time Shopping (see below)
Time Shopping details:
1-3 items = $75 | 4-7 items = $125 | 8-15 items = $275
If you're interested in having me shop for you just shoot me an email at email@example.com and we will set up a time to chat and get you all set up for fall!
I can't wait to see what you all fall in love with at the Nordstrom Sale! Be sure to use my tips to have fun shopping!