Valentine's Day: KC local goodies
1. LocalE Kansas City glitter sweatshirt $65 - This sparkly casual goodness is perfect for any gal in your life!
2. Velvet Crate "LOVE" crate $65 - Do you have a gal pal who lives far away? Then send her this gorgeous create full of goodies she will love!
3. Trapp Exotic Spice candle $28 - These babies are so fragrant and and burn for 50 hours!
4. KC Landmark Screen Print $25 - This is a pristine sign perfect for an office or any super chic space.
5. Lily Dawson Misha necklace $43 - This statement necklace is the best gift for any jewelry lover. It's super light weight and goes with just about every outfit!
6. Charlie Hustle tee $32 - Finally, a gift for the dude in your life! I love this casual tee and it's perfect with a great pair of jeans and blazer for a casual date night!
7. Nickel & Suede earrings $18 - These make a statement without tearing out your earlobes and come in three different sizes, so you can pick just the right size for your gf or for yourself!
8. Made in KC Vday basket for Him $100 - Okay, so cool is this basket! If you're looking for a gift to "know his socks off" (I couldn't help myself)- this is the perfect one!
9. The Bloom Academy Workshops $75 - These are the perfect gift to give your sis or bestie! You'll learn how to put together an amazing bouquet - it's an amazing skill for sure!
10. Janesko Initial Stud earrings $25 - these beauties are so sweet and fun to mix and match! The xo is a cute idea! Or you can give your gals initials too!
I hope you find something fun to gift your loves for Valentine's Day!