Town Center now serving Cupcakes and Cashmere at Feng
Can I just tell you how excited that Feng (at Town Center Crossing) now carries the new Cupcakes and Cashmere clothing line!? Well, let's just say that Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere - ya know, my favorite blog around, created a clothing line that was only available online, just a few months ago. And now Feng, one of my favorite stores around now carries the line! This is exciting because I literally tried on EVERYTHING and am gonna tell you my feelings about the sizing, textures, and just over all goodness of the Cupcakes and Cashmere line!
These are the pieces I just LOVED from the Cupcakes and Cashmere collection.
Cupcakes and Cashmere Candytuft dress $115
Cupcakes and Cashmere faux suede fringe jacket $150
Black clutch $35
Black fleece lined tights $10
J.Crew black booties (old)
And these are all the pieces I tried on at Feng with some insight on what the pros and cons are of each piece:
1. 'Newton' single breasted trench coat $160 - This is a total classic that I just loved. I tried on a medium and it was a bit big. The small would have fit perfectly for sure. It isn't lined, so it is perfect for those warmer spring days.
2. Mock turtleneck muscle tank $77 - This was a surprising fan favorite! The neck was super tight but the body is super flowly and would seriously go perfect with skinny jeans and a moto jacket any day of the week.
3. Jimi fringe faux suede jacket $150 - I wore this in the small above and feel like it fits a little snug. But going up to the medium would have been too big. I love the fringe, it goes all the way around the back of the jacket.
4. Bryce long vest $145 - This beauty is one I was excited to try on, but figured it wouldn't look good on my frame. But this girl was WRONG! It was so chic I didn't even know what to think. It looked great with the black mock turtleneck tank and jeans, I had on. And I think it would add a level of chic to just about anything.
5. Slim jogger pant $115 - These are totally adorable but super tight in the thigh and calf. I tried on the medium and would have totally needed the large for them to fit properly. The fabric is so soft and slimming I loved how they looked.
6. Sid vegan leather moto jacket $145 - This piece I knew I was gonna L O V E. The color is a beautiful light blue and fits wonderfully. A moto jacket is a must for updating any wardrobe for sure.
7. Sheer blouse $115 - This beauty is SUPER sheer and a great piece to grab. I tried on a medium and would have definitely gone with the small. It has an over sized fit, which is great because the fabric does not give. This is a great piece to wear with leggings and jeans too.
8. Candytuft lace panel shift dress $115 - This adorable flowy cream dress is one super sweet number. I slipped on the large, because in a shift-ish styled dress my booty doesn't fit in anything other than a large. But this isn't really a shfit dress, it definitely flows out at the bottom and creates a flirty hem. It's a great dress for spring and is perfect to layer with a tough jacket or even a sweet sandal for the summer.
Be sure to come back on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month to see what's new at Town Center!