I popped into Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams to check out all of their custom and gorgeous home decor options. I first checked out the store when it first opened at Town Center Crossing a few months ago, and fell in love with their chic and sophisticated aesthetic. But, I didn't talk to them about what services they offer until today. Here's what I learned about Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams at Town Center Crossing:
- The furniture displayed in the stores can be ordered as just as you see it.
- Everything they offer can basically be customized too. There are tons of great fabrics to choose from, and wood color options to create the perfect piece of furniture for any space.
- You can have them help you with your design and layout issues with in-home consults.
- The furniture and upholstered pieces of furniture are crafted in North Carolina.
- The price point can be kind of comparable to an elevated Crate & Barrel mixed with Z Gallerie.
If you haven't stopped in the new Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams store, you must. They have such gorgeous pieces and can basically create anything you can dream of. Plus, they always have such great furniture layouts in their store, to give you the perfect idea of how to do it yourself.
And as for this look - I feel like it's a great look to sneak in right before fall comes our way. I love the balance of the crisp white pumps with the gingham top. While the frayed patchwork jeans give the look a fun punch of sass too. I can't wait to wear this top in the fall under blazers and scarfs. What are you excited to wear this fall?
Be sure to come back on the 1st and 3rd Monday on the month to see what Town Center has going on!