So this girl is pretty excited about the new year and am glad I can finally see correctly. I'm pretty stubborn (for no real reason) about getting new glasses. I've tried the usual online suspects for in home try on seasons in the past, but they just didn't ever look like me, and the glasses at my eye doctor are always so expensive, ya know? So when I found polette.com I was pretty excited. Polette.com is a online French optical playground. The styles are super chic and fun and super inexpensive! They are super customizable too! I went through basically every pair they have and liked my favorites to My Wishlist, and then went through my favorites and decided on this pair. I knew I wanted a larger tortoise frame for a every day pair of glasses. I have to say I love them and I super excited to order my next pair.
The steps for customizing your perfect pair of glasses or sunglasses is also super simple. I get kind of turned off when things take longer than I feel like they should, but polette's process is super simple.
1) Pick out your favorite pair (this part took the longest, but hey I had a lot to choose from).
See what I mean?
2) Pick your lens type: Fashion Lenses (free), Single Vision Lenses (9.99), Progressive Lenses ($29.99), Photochromic Single vision lenses ($57.00), Photochromic Progressive Lenses ($75.00) - I went with the Single Vision Lenses.
3) Options for single vision lenses: ECO - recommended for low corrections ($9.99), BUSINESS - 1.6 index ($16.99), FIRST - 1.67 index ($29.99), PRESTIGE - 1.74 index ($89.99) - I went with Eco since I don't really need anything fancy.
4) Lens tint: This is where you can have fun with it. You can choose from these color options:
I went with the none - clear option.
5) Prescription Form: You can fill it in yourself, Upload the form, or use the prescription from your account. I had my prescription preloaded (after I called my Eye Doctor's office to get up most up to date prescription, of course).
6) Prescription Form: You can select your saved prescriptions by selecting your name
7) Add to cart!
And you're all set! My lenses took about two weeks to arrive after I ordered them, so not too long. Oh and they email you while they are being created and what the process it. It's pretty awesome!
To enter the giveaway:
1) Like Polette on FACEBOOK
2) Like Polette on INSTAGRAM
3) Like SophistiCAITed on FACEBOOK
4) Like SophistiCAITed on INSTAGRAM
The giveaway will end on January 2nd at 12:00am. So you better get to shopping!